Best/favourite colour scheme?

Which colour bike do you have, or which colour scheme is your favourite for the MT-07

• Total voters

Unsterbliche

Planning on buying one of these beauties soon but cannot decide on which colour scheme... I want to find out which colours are the most common/favourite as I have only seen the competition white in person...

1) Race blue
2) Racing red
3) Competition white
4) Deep armor
5) Matt grey

Last edited:

Will145

I have it in the Matt grey but I have to say I do like the racing red as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ralph

In the same boat, any would do but not keen on the blue wheels,
like the grey but a mate had a mat grey bike and it was a bitch to keep clean.
So we are down to deep armor white or red, I would not be disappointed
with any of the 5 but the wife says red so that's likely the one I will end up
with it will sit nicely with my red Morrini 350.

pengjn

I initially wanted Matt Grey but when I saw one side by side with Competition White I just fell in love with the contrast between the white parts and the dark metal of the frame/engine/gubbins. Competition White on order for me :)

Feliz

I have one on order and I just told the dealer whatever they get first although I do prefer the white. The bikes aren't arriving in Canada for another month or so.

D

Deleted member 20

I like it red. My wife likes it white, to match her white Shoei helmet, Dainese racing leathers & gloves. Can't argue with that.

View attachment 262

xt660isgood2

That's the screen I want....where did you get it and how much please. ps is the water really that colour there? Fine pic sir. see why she went white. red obviously is the bestest colour
but would of cost you arm and leg for red leathers no doubt

D

Deleted member 20

Thanks. Screen is the Puig Touring for MT09, all details in the Screen thread under Modifications Forum. Have to admit the water colour got tweaked just a little in Lightroom :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Feliz

Thanks. Screen is the Puig Touring for MT09, all details in the Screen thread under Modifications Forum. Have to admit the water colour got tweaked just a little in Lightroom :)
What colour is the frame on the white bike? I'm guessing silver! Thanks.

DJP

I don't think that there is a bad choice. They all look good!

Tbh, the only one I'd avoid is Race Blu - and that's purely because I think that the wheels would be a pain to touch up when the inevitable paint chips occur.

jordatron

Had to be Race Blue
when i first saw the colour schemes online i couldn't see how anyone could like the race blue, then i saw it in person at the dealers and it just blew me away it complements the bike so well (good choice mate)
i went for deep armour and the only one i'm now not sure of is competition white although i will probably see the light when i meet it in the flesh

roama119

i did a test ride on the deep armour and loved the feel and power of the bike but didnt like the colour. ordered the race blue and i couldnt believe how pretty it was the day i picked it up, still find myself just looking at it for long periods and the more i look the more i am starting to appreciate the styling.

I went on a charity ride out last weekend, i was talking to an old biker who thought the bike was "absolutely beautiful" and decided that "elegant" was the best word to describe it.

geffd

I've got two mates who both have FZ8s in white and its like a dirty white

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk