Better late,, than never!

jeppebm

DK ROCKS! -
Hi :D rather late introduction.

Im also "new" here. Denmark is where i reside and i am originally from the main land Jylland (Jutland) - but moved to Copenhagen in 2007.
So i have family back in Jylland - a 322km drive - and i will be taking that trip the first month i have my MT07 White - :D i expect my ass to be sore as F***! - But the purpose of the trip is the annual family gathering for fun, games, food and some alcohol, so a joyes reason to do such a long drive :D.

I ordered my Bike from Fisker MC in Copenhagen on the 26th of June, and the dealer havent been able to provide a delivery date still - but i was told that a predetermined date was at the 29th of september, but since my order was months before that, i could hope to have it 4-5 weeks early. So... coming up to september now, just moved in with my girlfriend this sunday - job interview tomorrow and possibly a bike in the coming 14 days (I HOPE) - im having a pretty awesome late summer!

Oh yeah and btw - im Jeppe Bonde Mikkelsen, 28 years of age - turning 29 on New Years Eve.

Hope to meet some of you guys out there - eventually a trip to Sweden or UK could be awesome!