Cheap China rear sets(ish)

jonnyg

Hi all, I just added some very cheap china adjustable front foot pegs and I have to say, they are excellent. The riding position now feels much more sporty and cornering feels excellent. I have them set around 1 and a half inch back and 1 inch up from the slandered pegs making it much easier to grab the tank with your knees. The slight change in position from slandered pegs makes a great difference in the corners it feels much more stable and natural. I know that sound weird but it really does feel so much more comfortable. I've also adjusted my rear brake and gear levers to suit. Check out the pic's..

Attachments

sharky

interesting mod jonnyg! Thank you for sharing. Did you get those on-line? If yes, can we have a link?

Kneedraggin

Very nice. I will be looking to do this soon. Coming from a slightly more sports oriented bike I do feel a little... strange... taking it around the corners. I'm sure I'll get used to it in time but this looks well worth doing.

jonnyg

Hi Kneedraggin, same here my last bike was a FZ1 which was really nice around the twisties. My MT feels like the FZ1 now..Well worth the money for these "cheap" pegs.