DVD documentaries on bikes

jeppebm

Hi Guys,

Since i got my MT07 my littlebrothers bike broke down (a suckzuki) :D - and he has not been riding since may i guess.
Sooo for christmas i wanna give him a book on biking, history about Ducati which is his newfound love and idea for the next bike.

Does any of you know of any legit DVDs on Ducati ? i found several weird looking DVDs on eBay... please let me know!

hahapik

Hi Guys,

Since i got my MT07 my littlebrothers bike broke down (a suckzuki) :D - and he has not been riding since may i guess.
Sooo for christmas i wanna give him a book on biking, history about Ducati which is his newfound love and idea for the next bike.

Does any of you know of any legit DVDs on Ducati ? i found several weird looking DVDs on eBay... please let me know!
A MUST have on motorcycle riding is "Proficient Motorcycling: The Ultimate Guide to Riding Well" by David L. Hough. Strongly recommended, first part out of three. I don't know about DVDs on motorcycling, other than "TT: Closer to the Edge" (must watch) and "Why we Ride". The latter is highly USA mentality soaked, touching some times, but I don't know if worth watching.

Cheers.