Ermax Tail Tidy

craigieboy

Hi guys,

Fitted my Ermax tail tidy last night to replace my rusting yamaha tail tidy. Bought from into bikes, delivery took over a month despite saying 2 week delivery time. Also took the chance to fit new LED indicator aswell.

Really happy with it, colour is a good match and fitment is pretty good.

Cheers

Last edited:

foxracer

Hi guys,

Fitted my Ermax tail tidy last night to replace my rusting yamaha tail tidy. Bought from into bikes, delivery took over a month despite saying 2 week delivery time. Also took the chance to fit new LED indicator aswell.

Really happy with it, colour is a good match and fitment is pretty good.

Cheers
Normally a lurker, but had to make a post! That looks amazing... kinda makes me wish I had gone for the white bike rather than race blue :)

CVSensei

Seriously tidy bike mate, love it!

Bought loads of other bits from Ermax, but they hadn't released this tail tidy at that point and ended up buying one from ebay. Haven't actually installed it yet so definitely time to return it and place an order for one of these! Is the reflector not attached to the actual bracket? Its a real eye sore in the pictures I found online but wasn't sure if it's a detachable part.

Also any chance I could get a link for the LED's you used please? Exactly what I'm looking for there and they clearly fit :)

Noggie

Mine is at the post office along with the rear hugger, picking them up today :)
Weekend project :)

Your bike looks great, I think that undertray is a huge improvement can't wait to have mine fitted.

craigieboy

Seriously tidy bike mate, love it!

Bought loads of other bits from Ermax, but they hadn't released this tail tidy at that point and ended up buying one from ebay. Haven't actually installed it yet so definitely time to return it and place an order for one of these! Is the reflector not attached to the actual bracket? Its a real eye sore in the pictures I found online but wasn't sure if it's a detachable part.

Also any chance I could get a link for the LED's you used please? Exactly what I'm looking for there and they clearly fit :)
Cheers, the reflector is a separate pice of metal that needs to be attached to the part that holds the license plate.

Rizoma Indicators = Rizoma Billet motorcycles parts from Italy.

You will need adapters to fit the front holes as these LED's are smaller than the oem indicators. The back ermax tail tidy fits the LED indicators fine with no adaptor. And if you want you can order a wiring kit with it so you just plug into the bikes original connectors no need to cut wires. Is supplied with resistors aswell.

craigieboy

Mine is at the post office along with the rear hugger, picking them up today :)
Weekend project :)

Your bike looks great, I think that undertray is a huge improvement can't wait to have mine fitted.
Cheers it's pretty simple install but drop a message if you get stuck.

CVSensei

See what you mean by expensive WOW. But the price does include paint mataching which isnt bad and have there hugger which is top notch. Thank this my be my next buy. Now to get it in Deep Armour or Satin Grey???
I've bought 4 or 5 bits from Ermax now, really looking forward to putting it all together. Deep armour of course! Wouldn't have thought anything else would match particularly well.. Prove me wrong?

CVSensei

Not sure if you plan on modifying it further but in my opinion a seat cowl now would round it off perfectly.

Ermax do a brilliant looking one which would colour match. You're not going to be needing that pillion seat judging by the R&G pillion peg cover (I also bought one :p)

craigieboy

Not sure if you plan on modifying it further but in my opinion a seat cowl now would round it off perfectly.

Ermax do a brilliant looking one which would colour match. You're not going to be needing that pillion seat judging by the R&G pillion peg cover (I also bought one :p)
Yeah I do like it I'm sure I seen a review thread on here for it. Probably next on the list ha. Nope no pillions for me :)

CVSensei

I look forward to an update! I'm getting my fix from looking at yours, mine's still at the dealer but I have 3 shelves full of parts ready and waiting. It's a hard life.