fenda extenda

Yam MT 07

hello everyone , does anybody know if there is a company making fenda extendas for the mt 07 , preferably something that looks reasonably decent and not like a skanky old bit of plastic ?

TJ63

I've ordered a Pyramid one. I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives.

Edited to add:

It arrived and has been fitted. I think it looks pretty good. Photos to follow.

Last edited:

Yam MT 07

hi everyone , just fitted pyramid plastics fenda extenda , £16.75 inc delivery , from bobs bike stuff on ebay , bought stuff from him before excellent service really quick delivery , give him a try !

D

Deleted member 20

I've ordered a Pyramid one. I'll let you know what I think of it when it arrives.

Edited to add:

It arrived and has been fitted. I think it looks pretty good. Photos to follow.
Looks good. Can you add a picture from the side, would like to see the profile and how well the curve follow wheel and stock fender. Thanks.

MADAPE

They're called Ductails for the rear end (fits under the numberplate so useless if you're going to install a tailtidy) or someone may develop a hugger extension (not that the MT has much of a hugger to extend!!)

TJ63

Pyramid do hugger extenders for some bikes, but don't know if they're going to do one for the MT-07

Yam MT 07

hi all , just a few photos of the pyramid fenda extenda , not the best looking addition to the bike buts it does stop all the shite going up under the rad and all over the engine .P10300830011.JPGP10300840012.JPGP10300840012.JPGP10300850013.JPGP10300890015.jpg