Finally on the road / Advice needed with Zard

CVSensei

So I finally passed my test and picked up my MT earlier. What a beautiful machine! 70 miles in less than 3 hours :rolleyes:

I'm riding a 35kw restricted version for UK A2 license and have an unfitted Zard exhaust. Does anyone know if I can fit this myself or whether it will need remapping at the dealer? It appears to have a hole for the lambda sensor so I'm hoping that means it's plug and play?

20150615_181101[1].jpg

shadowmonkey

Fitting an exhaust is very easy, so at least try it yourself first. There are a few posts on here about exhaust and the ease of how it's just mainly plug and play as the Ecu copes well with the change and sorts the fuelling out, even after putting a k&n filter on. Me personally after putting the exhaust on I let it run idle until the fan kicked in and never had a problem at all.

jobac

Hi, where in West Sussex are you? I ride a lot there and would be interested to hear what the Zard sounds like in the flesh!

CVSensei

Aloha!

Do you know East Grinstead? In a tiny little village about 10 minutes from there :) Yeah you'd be more than welcome to check it out once it's fitted, I'm working abroad until the 13th and should be fitted by the 15th. So anytime after that until the 24th suits me really :)

Eddieh93

Congrats CVSensei. I knew you would love it hurry up and get it fitted so you can tell me whether I need to buy one or not haha.

CVSensei

To be honest its already the best without even hearing it in person..

It looks absolutely stunning in the black ceramic coating and carbon end cap and its one of the only cans that manages to make me weak at the knees via video.

Only other one that did that for me was the Termignoni but it doesn't even come close to the looks of the Zard.

No contest mate ;) Get one!

CVSensei

It's on the way mate! Will be fitting loads more bits in July so I'll make a new thread for it then. In the meantime here's a partially finished front end

CVSensei

Yes, was there at the weekend! I am away until the 2nd week in August so maybe around then?
Haha no way! I'll be at a festival from the 13th til the 17th of August and go back abroad on the 24th so might be able to squeeze something in then :) otherwise September?