First Track Day Complete Brands Hatch GP Circuit

towner87

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share my experience using the MT-07 at a Track day.

So the venue was Brands Hatch GP circuit (Long one) on Tuesday 16th September. The bike handled good I thought, I was trying to get it as far over as possible on the twisty's but the little foot peg bobbings kept hitting the floor so couldn't get my knee down. Only other down side was because it was the long track I was at the absolute limit on a few straights. Still that never stopped me keeping up and overtaking some bigger sports bikes. That was until the last corner on the last lap when I hit a patch of oil someone had kindly placed on the track from the fast group and went straight on into the gravel, haha!!! No damage just pride!

I filmed the lot using two Gopro cameras, one facing forward one backwards and I am currently rendering the videos together. As soon as it is complete I will upload it to YouTube and post a link here. If anyone has done track days before and would like to leave me some feedback please feel free, please be gentle tho I am a noob to track days! :)

I would highly recommend taking you bike to a track day!

I think the little 700 twin done very well and surprised a few people.

Peace out people!

Sivvo73

Looks good [emoji106]lucky on the gravel too, what screen do you have , I see the Go
Pro looking through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

towner87

Yeah I had a go pro mounted by the ignition and one on the rear facing backwards. I agree I was very lucky in the gravel, the bike wanted to drop but I was told by a friend what ever the case keep it straight and upright and let it run! Don't touch the breaks!

Screen is indeed a sports Ermax screen, it's great up to about 100mph then the wind starts pushing you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk