Hi from Matlock Bath

Draik

Heya folks, newbie rider here looking to upgrade from my tiny CBR125R to an MT-07 next year once I pick up my A2 licence.

If you haven't visited my home town already - do so, the roads around here are fantastic! Via Gellia, the Cat & Fiddle and Snake Pass all within easy reach. Shit's magical.

Will145

Hi Draik welcome to the forum! Each year I take a motorcycling break - 3-4 days to myself and go off looking for the best roads to ride so this is on my list of possibles now. You will love this bike! Keep us updated on your A2 progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Draik

Absolutely do check it out. The peak district is basically fantastic all around and here's a pretty good place to start.
and people's responses to questions elsewhere seem to confirm that the mt makes a great a2 bike, so looks like I'll have one soon enough! In the new yellow, of course.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

badger27

i agree the roads round there are amazingly good i never get bored with the twisties the road to grindleford blew me away defo worth exploring sorry i dont know the number but great big sweeping corners that tightened then opened up yeah cant wait for summer again i'll be grinning as i explore them some more
Hi Draik welcome to the forum! Each year I take a motorcycling break - 3-4 days to myself and go off looking for the best roads to ride so this is on my list of possibles now. You will love this bike! Keep us updated on your A2 progress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk