Hunters lodge wincanton

cosmikdebriis

Well I went to Poole Quay "biker night" earlier in the week. Just to see if there was another MT down there. Couldn't see one so parked up and had a wander then spotted another race blue (same as mine). So I went and got my bike, parked next to it with a plan to see if the owner tried to get on the wrong bike. Anyway, as I got off mine someone I know walked over to me and, would you believe it, the other MT was his.

bones

Yeh I've not seen another one either !!
Don't know how many are in the country so far ?

A local meet would be good

timo

That was the first one i saw when i met twisted. A meet would be good for us local lads.

TWISTED

Yeah i'm up for that too. Bones you should try the Hunters one thurs. Let me know your mobile no. and we'll sort something. Timo looks like you've got gold anodised engine cover in second pic. Must be the sun reflecting. Seems like the race blu is becoming a bit common. Didn't have a lot of choice when I got mine. It was either that or wait till August. Bit of a no brainer really.

timo

Yes bones will have to have the rose between to thorns meet up soon with camera. All the best Timo.

asdxtc

another one down south now.picked up my matt grey last weekend.250 miles so far.not been to hunters lodge for a few years,anything planned yet? and bones i think i saw you in sainsburys car park a few weeks back!

bones

another one down south now.picked up my matt grey last weekend.250 miles so far.not been to hunters lodge for a few years,anything planned yet? and bones i think i saw you in sainsburys car park a few weeks back!
Hello mate
Yeh there's a good chance that was me
Ive not seen another one anywhere yet
How you finding it ?

asdxtc

im luvin it.deffo getting a pipe and seat needs a bit more padding so 200 mile days are an option.Its just so bloody nice to ride.A tiny tiny fly screen[maybe homemade]sw motech seat rack[early july they say]or the hepco one also on the cards.

TWISTED

Two in Taunton now. Welcome mate. We''ll have enough for a rally at this rate. Will probably be at The Hunters on Thurs., but might go Weston sometime soon.

bones

Gonna be an array of colours at this rate too !!
I guess weston is pretty close to us all ?