I crashed :(

balki

Glad to hear your ok, There are easier was to convince yourself to upgrade the exhaust tho ;)

ReGo

Get well soon, mate! How exactly did it happen? Let us "feed" from your experience...

Ralph

Were is the oil from as it rubbed through the cases?
at least you are ok the bike can be fixed.

689twin

I was going into the corner way too fast and there was sand and I lost the grip and went straight into the side stones (don't know better word) and slided the wall untill I hit the arrow sign with my head and the bike's handlerbar [emoji12]
But I'm almost ok only some damage to elbow

xt660isgood2

Sorry to hear of your dropped MT and thankfully you are ok. It’s only money and pride after all.

What I find weird is the fact that somebody has taken a pic of you when lying in the gutter after falling off?

Obviously a generation thing?

Fell over last year after a couple of pints with a few of my 45 ish mates and they done
The same?

Can someone tell me I’m an arse? Or should I get a new phone?

(If I crashed my bike ten years ago and some twat was keen to take a pic of me
I’ll be honest, I won’t have been happy, even now)

689twin

Sorry to hear of your dropped MT and thankfully you are ok. It’s only money and pride after all.

What I find weird is the fact that somebody has taken a pic of you when lying in the gutter after falling off?

Obviously a generation thing?

Fell over last year after a couple of pints with a few of my 45 ish mates and they done
The same?

Can someone tell me I’m an arse? Or should I get a new phone?

(If I crashed my bike ten years ago and some twat was keen to take a pic of me
I’ll be honest, I won’t have been happy, even now)
No it's not like that [emoji2]
I asked the lady who called help for me to take pictures for insurance company if needed. She was very helpfull and I owe her big thanks for sharp and quick response

xt660isgood2

Sorry, wrong end of stick and all that. What a nice lady. So nice that there are good people still out there. Apols again, and hope you get sorted