Leaver recommendations?

Lexington Stanway

I find the clutch a little far out to be comfortable, it's usable just not quite in the best place. The break leaver is fine, but obviously I want them to match.

Do the existing leavers both weigh the same? I guess you wouldn't notice a slight imbalance if you replaced a heavier and a lighter leaver with a pair of equal weight...

But why guess when I can ask you lot?

sdrio

Interesting question. I have never thought about that.

They're doing fundamentally different things, so the feel from them is always going to be different - if the brake lever ever behaved like the clutch, you're in trouble!

Wonder if you can get away with lighter clutch springs?

Lexington Stanway

It's more about moving the bite point; using the whole travel of the leaver means I have the farthest extension of my fingers very close to the fully engaged position on the leaver. So I have less fine control over the release.If my thumb is curved a bit farther under the handle then I can run out of finger extension before the leaver is full released and drop the last cm.

Ralph

I would think you could find a adjustable one to match the brake leaver,
then you can set it to suit, Yamaha had them as accessories but expensive
though a few seem to have found a cheaper option on line cant see you
having a problem with balance.

i replaced my standard levers with some off ebay. black ones cost about £30 with click adjustments. never had a problem with them.