MT07 crash protection?

dellhem

You should try asking the question of where he got that cage on the video.. ?
You mean asking in youtube? Others have asked months ago without an answer.

I don't need that exact one either. I'm asking if anyone has found and tried something they like and can put in a good word for =)

Noggie

All motorcycle schools have something similar on their bikes. The bikes I was riding when taking my license all had those.
I'm sure they could point you in the right direction.

I was impressed by the bike in the video, how easy he was sliding around, wheeling etc. then I noticed the gigantic rear gear.
That bike must have phenomenal torque lots of low end power, very short gears and a terrible top speed.

dellhem

All motorcycle schools have something similar on their bikes. The bikes I was riding when taking my license all had those.
I'm sure they could point you in the right direction.

I was impressed by the bike in the video, how easy he was sliding around, wheeling etc. then I noticed the gigantic rear gear.
That bike must have phenomenal torque lots of low end power, very short gears and a terrible top speed.
Yes. I guessed that's the way to go and I did. Well, I asked the shop I know one school uses. They only had small engine protector bars though, no cage.

I'll keep checking with local shops and schools. Guess that's cheaper than importing to Norway anyway :)

Noggie

Yes. I guessed that's the way to go and I did. Well, I asked the shop I know one school uses. They only had small engine protector bars though, no cage.

I'll keep checking with local shops and schools. Guess that's cheaper than importing to Norway anyway :)
Yes with the current exchange rate Norwegian Kroner is starting to look like monopoly money.......

Where in Norway are you?
I'm just south of Stavanger

apirko

I've been looking around and found something i like. It's a combination of a "cage" and a crash pad. It kinda looks good and doesn't cost a ton of money. What do you guys think?

RD moto crash cage

Ralph

If those bars are the official Moto Cage ones then the dealers are only supposed to supply
them to Moto Cage owners as replacements to stop standard bike owners copying
the Moto Cage though it can only be a matter of time before someone starts knocking
out copies.