New guy from Sweden (Tumba)

rodde

Hi,

Quite new to this forum....

Today a got my MT07, red one. :)
I have been looking for a new bike for some time, and I finally decided for the MT07.
I got the bike from a dealer in Nyköping, approximate 90 km from Tumba. My old Suzuki GSX600F from 2000 was part of the payment.

The ride compared to the GSX is so much better. A lot easier to maneuver, much more stability and torque. I loved the ride home.
I had a smile on my face all the way home :)

I can't wait to get back to the roads again...

Here are some pictures:
001.jpg
002.jpg

da1kini

Hi,

Quite new to this forum....

I have been looking for a new bike for some time, and I finally decided for the MT07.
I got the bike from a dealer in Nyköping, approximate 90 km from Tumba. My old Suzuki GSX600F from 2000 was part of the payment.

The ride compared to the GSX is so much better. A lot easier to maneuver, much more stability and torque. I loved the ride home.
I had a smile on my face all the way home :)

I can't wait to get back to the roads again...

Here are some pictures:
View attachment 939
View attachment 940
Nice!

Welcome :D

Crypto

Congrats! It's looking beautiful!

Here's another Swede who was hoping to get a red one, in march next year, but now it seems the red one has been discontinued. Seems I'll only have the yellow and the new race blu ones to choose from if I want a new one (which I do). If that's the case I must say I'm very disappointed. That would mean not even my second or third choices (matt grey / white) will be available. The hell???

http://www.yamaha-motor.eu/se/produkter/motorcyklar/mt/mt-07.aspx?view=featurestechspecs&mode=colors

Please Yamaha, tell me you don't mean to only offer yellow and race blu in SWE for 2015.

D

Deleted member 20

Välkommen rodde and congrats to a great bike in a beautiful red colour.