Newbie fro Northampton

RichMT

Newbie from Northampton

Hi all from Northampton, UK.

After a ten year break, I'm returning to biking and have just sorted out a new MT-07 ABS in Competiton White which will hopefully be with me in a couple,of weeks. My wife has just done her CBT after not even riding pilion ever before so we're looking for something small for her too. Whilst she was training I assisted a little and am now talking with the school about becoming an official trainer myself. So looking forward to getting back on two wheels and this time helping others to do the same!

Oops... Typo in the title. How do i edit that?

Last edited:

menzic

Back after about 8 years myself and living in Daventry so not that far from you. I got my Race Blue MT-07 a couple,of weeks ago.

Attachments

RichMT

No probs. Yamaha have it in now so it just needs to be delivered to the local dealer along with some extras I specced for it. Looking at 7-10 days from today. Time is going to go so slowly!

Last edited:

RichMT

Got the call today. My MT has arrived at my dealers and I'm riding it away tomorrow morning. I guess you could say I'm a tad excited at this point and I've still got to sleep tonight... lol

Looks like I might actually be in Daventry tomorrow too. My wife, now she's got her CBT under her belt, is looking to buy a cheap bike to gain experience on so she can take her full test and join the Yamaha world!

Last edited:

bubbles

Hi Guys,

I'm back into biking after 15 years out and my matt grey MT has just had it's first service this weekend :)

Anyway i'm also in the Northampton area and would be up for weekend blast when the sun is out.

Cheers

RichMT

Sounds like we're almost getting ourselves a regional group going here. We'll all have to get together at some point soon for a 'local meet'...

robodene

Agreed. I am not sure three counts as a group but a good start :)
Well, I have just bought my matt grey (pre-loved) from Motorcycleworld, Northampton too. But I am a bit far away. I only got to sleep that night because I did more miles that day than ever before for the exchange process. My break was 50 years but I've been back for 8 years now....!