Picture quiz...

cosmikdebriis

Though I wasn't really trying to win it so... Just to keep things going... A VERY easy one...

Make of motorcycle.

The middle has a choice of pictures as the top one is probably only going to be known by British members.

D

Deleted member 20

Piston.
Piss + Ton (1 ton weight), or just Pissed on.

I'll give it to busey, you're next.

cosmikdebriis

Way too easy for someone like me who has more British bikes than I know what to do with (and no wisecracks please).

One I don't own though is a B.S.A. Bantam.

So..

They have all been a bit too easy up until now. This one is pretty difficult and is going to test you lot... (I hope)

We're looking for Make (top row) and Model (bottom row).

If no one gets it I will start adding clues.

Last edited:

cosmikdebriis

Thought this one might cause problems...

A clue, or two...

For the first pic on the top row. Think of a song by the performer who was tragically killed in a plane crash in 1959
For the first pic on the second row. They had a "heavy" hit with a song that featured in the film "Easy Rider" Though it's the group we're after and not the song!

Last edited:

cosmikdebriis

I've got the make, but can't think of the model.
Okay so, assuming you have the make sorted, this has to be one of their most famous bikes.

The second picture on the lower row is a character from a Stephen King film/novel of the same name.

xt660isgood2

EASY: the Buddyscousebeardyclown 650cc twin was what we all had in the 70's. rear drums were not very good I seem to remember?

cosmikdebriis

Ok...

Top row... Song by Buddy Holly (part of)... Film title (part of)... Type of location that is pronounced very differently to how it is spelt.

Second row... Name of group who had a song in the film Easyrider called "the Weight" (hence the clue about "heavy"... Clown character is in a film made from a Stephen King novel and is a VERY short word.