Post a picture of your MT-07

jeppebm

Whats the price of the paintjob :D?

im sooo jealous of the kind of work! - not we have one who does custom paint in Denmark

Gaz2212

Whats the price of the paintjob :D?

im sooo jealous of the kind of work! - not we have one who does custom paint in Denmark
Sorry jeppebm

Wouldn't like to say the cost of paint job, the guy who painted it did me a deal as it was his first mt07 he has done. If you search for kenny roberts mt09 he does most of them for cmc motorcycles. The paint guy asked me not to say the price as he prices all his jobs individually

Thanks

Gaz

jeppebm

of course they are hehe. I found a few websites of places in denmark. Thats the bitching matter with artistery - no pricetags - so you have no clue what you are going into economically!

mittypnyc

20140928_155855.jpg

I did my first wash after about 2k mi and decided to clean up the rims and finally install the rim tape I had sitting around.

jmkk

Well guys, finally picked up mine last saturday! It's sweet as hell.. Still waiting for frame/front/rear-sliders, R&G Rad guard, CRG Arrow Mirrors though.
Also have a DNA-air filter ready for when I got the first 1000km's on it ;) (that's also the moment when the DB-killer is going to be removed)

IMG_8291.jpgIMG_8293.jpg
IMG_8297.jpgIMG_8298.jpg
IMG_8313.jpgIMG_8327.jpg
IMG_8337.jpgIMG_8341.jpg
IMG_8360.jpg

Gaz2212

Look at what I found. Who copied who?

View attachment 1006
Not seen that one hahapik

Got my ideas from looking at the yellow mt09 that cmc motorcycles have done, then remembered watching Kenny Roberts-Barry Sheene duals on tv, checked on google images and settled on the white/red combo adopted by Yamaha racing in Kenny Roberts later years of racing

I really like how mine has turned out but that is my own opinion, think there will be a few more a people personalise their bike more and more

just fitted braided brake lines, what a difference, will post some pics later with a description of fitting, quite involved with abs bike

that 09 does look good

hahapik

Not seen that one hahapik

Got my ideas from looking at the yellow mt09 that cmc motorcycles have done, then remembered watching Kenny Roberts-Barry Sheene duals on tv, checked on google images and settled on the white/red combo adopted by Yamaha racing in Kenny Roberts later years of racing

I really like how mine has turned out but that is my own opinion, think there will be a few more a people personalise their bike more and more

just fitted braided brake lines, what a difference, will post some pics later with a description of fitting, quite involved with abs bike

that 09 does look good
Hi Gaz,

Seen this one on the Frogs forum and thought I've seen this pattern before :)

Can't wait to see your braided lines!

Cheers.