Post a picture of your MT-07

addy

Hi Addy
those indicators have running lights also ? if so where you get em ? and how does it effect the standard wiring.
while I am on lights....any one know where I can get angels eyes for the MT
Yea they are running lights, you can also get rear indicators that have brake lights. You can get them from Yamaha dealers and they are called Yamaha Led Plus Indicators, they are really new and dont show up on the website so some dealers might not know what you are talking about.

To wire them in its the same as connecting a normal indicator but there is a 3rd wire you have to connect to the blue/red auxiliary light wire using a Scotchlok UB2A connector that comes in the box.

dfl05

Confidence inspiring.
Great handling.
The power is great. Even though they are restricted in cc's and power.
Learner bikes are restricted to maximum of 660 cc and 150kw per 1000kg.s

Here are the official Yamaha figures of LAMS versus Non LAMS.

-655cc LAMs model produces 52.1PS@8000rpm, 57.5Nm@4000rpm
-689cc model produces 74.8PS@9000rpm, 68.0Nm@6500rpm

As you can see a drop in power but peak torque comes in a lot earlier on the LAMs giving it great take off and roll on

Not so good:

Seat felt a bit hard after an hour.
Will have to look at comfort seat. $343 here in Australia.
Also noticed that the longer I rode the bike the harder it became to find the next gear.
When I first start off it finds it fine. The longer I ride the harder I need to press.
I am hoping this get better the more km's I put on it.

Conclusion

I absolutely love it
Grin is ear to ear when riding.
Cant wait to get more confident so I can get more out of it.

CVSensei

I did! Its absolutely phenomenal mate, only had a couple of hours of riding time this time round though been so hectic!

Will try and get a video when I'm next back as I should have a full 10 days off this time :)