Post a picture of your MT-07

KEVINJSTANLEY

Your bikes are looking good and there's nothing like the new bike feel and your first outing .as you say let there be sunshine especially here in the NW.
I like the idea of paintshop on the bikes.

JayHawk

So I had some parts powder coated. The silver struts that look completely out of place above the pegs? Gone! All I need now is to get some new rear sets in black and the silver will be gone.

Very simply to remove and the powder coating was £10 total for both parts. If anyone needs help removing and prepping them for coating, feel free to PM me!

da1kini

My bike is not new BUT it gonna feel new with all the nice winter mods they put on att my dealer during winter storage.

da1kini

I have a bad feeling that my next bike is gonna look something like this...and the feeling is that its not going to end well :)

61638.jpg

amavro

Or something like this one R1 2015 I was about to steal it from my dealer ,at least the seat is the same with mt-07 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

da1kini

Or something like this one R1 2015 I was about to steal it from my dealer ,at least the seat is the same with mt-07 :)
And of course there is one greek holding a cigarette and sitting on a chair outside the shop :D

What are the odds of that?

That bike truly is a master piece but somehow the paningale looks a bit more like batmobike :)

amavro

Well I was about to start smoking again when I saw this ,r1 costs 20.000 euros here and you cannot drive this every day as the mt-07 or a Gs which costs the same with full extra .
The guy who bought this is a race driver ..btw .
R1 is always connected with Gps for traction control / etc , even when you touch the brake level you can see the meter on the huge lcd screen . Amazing stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pablo_uk

How much did the powder coating cost? It really makes a difference.

So I had some parts powder coated. The silver struts that look completely out of place above the pegs? Gone! All I need now is to get some new rear sets in black and the silver will be gone.

Very simply to remove and the powder coating was £10 total for both parts. If anyone needs help removing and prepping them for coating, feel free to PM me!