Post a picture of your MT-07

Gee

mt2.jpgMT 1.jpg

Picked my bike up on Friday, just stuck 250miles on it. Tail tidy, mirror extenders, hot grips and billet rad covers waiting to go on.

Gee

They are aftermarket Phil, got them from here http://www.racevinyl.eu/yamaha-mt-07-fz-07/. Loads of different designs. Cost about £17 which I didn't think was bad.

They are white reflective. The only niggle is that each individual part is a separate sticker....took an hour or two to get them on but like them.

mike d

So I had some parts powder coated. The silver struts that look completely out of place above the pegs? Gone! All I need now is to get some new rear sets in black and the silver will be gone.

Very simply to remove and the powder coating was £10 total for both parts. If anyone needs help removing and prepping them for coating, feel free to PM me!
So... I've got an FZ-07 (I'm from the U.S), but I like the tank grabbers you have on there. Where did you get those?

JayHawk

So... I've got an FZ-07 (I'm from the U.S), but I like the tank grabbers you have on there. Where did you get those?
Came with the bike. I bought it from a dealer where it was being used as a display model showing most of the mods you could get for the MT. Bargain price considering it was a brand new MT with over £2000 worth of mods (got it at standard UK RRP).

I'm sure most dealers in Europe and Australia sell them, but obviously that's somewhat problematic for you. Best bet is ebay.

Gaz2212

nice shots hammer, what make is that hugger extension on the rear and does it do much to keep the crap away from the rear shock
cheers
gaz

Hammerian

Hi da1kini,

Yes i am satisfied as lots have said its far too loud with it out, it still has a nice grunt to it with it left in.

I did contemplate cutting the 2 pipes for a mid compromise rather than completely taking them out. I may go for that at some point.

They do appear to be clamping down on bike noise here at the moment so didn't want to attract too much attention.

Don't worry it still turns heads even with it left in :)

Ham

da1kini

Hi da1kini,

Yes i am satisfied as lots have said its far too loud with it out, it still has a nice grunt to it with it left in.

I did contemplate cutting the 2 pipes for a mid compromise rather than completely taking them out. I may go for that at some point.

They do appear to be clamping down on bike noise here at the moment so didn't want to attract too much attention.

Don't worry it still turns heads even with it left in :)

Ham
Just right! Had my first ride today with my new akra, and you are right. It is loud enough :)