R&G engine covers

fitted the r&g engine covers this morning. very easy to do remove only 4 bolts on each side and push cover over the top.
only downside i can see is boot rubbing against them when using rear brake or gear shift but it isnt a problem to be honest.
other pics are of the short fabbri screen and rear shock cover.IMAG0392.jpgIMAG0393.jpgIMAG0394.jpgIMAG0395.jpg

bought the screen off ebay. company in italy charge about £68 for it and also sell the taller version. shipping was only £6 and it arrived in two days. screen ive tested up to 75 and i feel no blast from the wind but im a short guy so could explain that.
as for the little sticker on it if you know people in yamaha you can get loads on them. they are just the little stickers you get on the billet parts. they do sell them but larger ones for about £5

da1kini

bought the screen off ebay. company in italy charge about £68 for it and also sell the taller version. shipping was only £6 and it arrived in two days. screen ive tested up to 75 and i feel no blast from the wind but im a short guy so could explain that.
as for the little sticker on it if you know people in yamaha you can get loads on them. they are just the little stickers you get on the billet parts. they do sell them but larger ones for about £5
Thanks for info! What size of screen is that? sport or touring?