Rim Stickers...

Gee

Look pretty much exactly the same as mine but after reading the description they sound a damned sight easier to apply than mine were.

I had to stick each one individually :mad:

Hammerian

Hi Gee, Yes they were fairly easy once you'd done a couple to be honest, basically its 4 strips per each side of each wheel.

Didn't take too long.

Regards

Ham,

bubbles

I could do with getting some of these :) my MT is matt grey I was thinking the lime green ones might work.

Any suggestions ?????

RichMT

I've got a set of the Yamaha red ones coming for mine. They were purchased as part of my bike deal but weren't in stock in time for when I collected it. I've already got the red intake mesh too which look awesome. Got a couple of other bits on their way. I like to do the odd mods to make my stuff unique and I'm adding some subtle custom graphics. Pics will follow shortly.

jobac

looks good. toyed with the idea of adding some to mine but on the blue wheels I am not sure they would work so well...

Jakobmunch

Looking good

Hey

I really like the look, but i think that these rim tapes got the best looks. The rim tape is available in all colors, but i gotta say that it was a pain in the ass installing it. IMG_0377.jpg

Noggie

This is mine.
I used some tape from a company called Oxford :)
Came with a nice little tool, and was installed in 10 minutes, All I needed was a friend to push the bike for me and I did not have a stand at that time.

This video shows how the tool works, was really easy to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRWKvxWUqBY

IMG_1646.jpg