scorpion exhaust.

scorpion use to supply me with race systems when i was racing gsxr 1000's and i have been in touch with them about the MT-07.
they have delayed the release of a system due to a few problems but development is on going.

if you contact debbie at [email protected] they will be offering the system at an introductory discount to those who register an interest. maybe a group buy if it looks the part when released.
but contact debbie and ask her about it.

James.

Phil_B

Thanks James, this sounds really good - and I'm sure a few members will be Interested in this once more details emerge.

I'm sure a manufacturer who is Interested in doing group buys for such items and is willing to engage with the owners community will do well!

busey

Scorpion do a slip on can for the 09 at £299
Had a email off GRP exhausts later this year from £220

TJ63

There's a photo on here somewhere of an MT-07 with a Scorpion exhaust. It belongs to a lady biker who frequents Matlock Bath at weekends. I can't remember which thread it's in - probably the "Exhaust sound" one.

yes scorpion had a design issue with the exhaust and that is the reason for the delay. hopefully it wont be long before we see something.

badger27

just got back from cmc clay cross . they had an MT owners day ! while there an mt 125 turned up with a scorpion exhaust fitted i had a chat with the guy that owned it . they used his bike as a template and are starting production for the MT125.. Tomorrow i'll be phoning scorpion to find out whats happening with the 07 as they are based in Ripley i may have to go knock on the door if needs be I'll keepyou informed

for the record the mt125 sounded amazing

badger

Irksome

The Scorpion is not out ... that's not the picture of the actual product (there is one earlier in this thread).

Debbie @ Scorpion very kindly emailed me tonight and said
Please mention that I wish I could wave a magic wand and have it ready for everyone now! It is very much in demand.If anyone would like to pre-register their interest by sending me an email I may have an introductory offer for them but they would need to let me know before it is released.
[email protected]