Sick Screen !!!

pgeldz

Any luck with the screen?
Sorry guys...I didn't install it yet, or the matching hugger for that matter because it's just too cold outside. I got everything ready (I'm doing a bunch more than just the windscreen and hugger), took the bike out of the garage etc., and by the time I got a wrench in my hand I couldn't feel my fingers! Lol! I'm going to wait until a warmer day...

In the meantime tho, I DID snap a few pics to prove I actually still have an FZ-07, haha. It was all apart to do a bunch of work, and although it's still not 100% back together yet (tank plastics are off), at least its starting to like a motorcycle again :)

Have a look and let me know what you think...

pgeldz

The bike is mostly complete except for a bunch of detail work and I still have to decide on a graphics theme, but all the major components are in place (with the exception of the tank plastics, DPM windscreen, and hugger). I'll do a complete build thread/mod list when it's finally finished, but these pics should give a pretty good idea of what I've been up to...

P.S. - These pics show the Rizoma Black Aluminum Screen, NOT the DPM Race screen (I bought both because I wasn't sure which I wanted, haha).

Last edited:

addy

Oh wow you have been busy, going for a blacked out theme? Think the DPM screen will fit nicely and give the front end a more aggressive feel.

Cant wait to see it all done and will be interesting to hear how it rides with those bars.

pgeldz

Oh wow you have been busy, going for a blacked out theme? Think the DPM screen will fit nicely and give the front end a more aggressive feel.

Cant wait to see it all done and will be interesting to hear how it rides with those bars.
I've been riding with those bars for quite a while actually. They're awesome! :)

- Paulie

Gaulois

I like leather as well, but the leather you have on your tank reminds me of a car bras. It is going to protect the tank from UV's, but dirt and grime is going to make it underneath and act
as sand paper on your plastic tank.

jeppebm

The bike is mostly complete except for a bunch of detail work and I still have to decide on a graphics theme, but all the major components are in place (with the exception of the tank plastics, DPM windscreen, and hugger). I'll do a complete build thread/mod list when it's finally finished, but these pics should give a pretty good idea of what I've been up to...

P.S. - These pics show the Rizoma Black Aluminum Screen, NOT the DPM Race screen (I bought both because I wasn't sure which I wanted, haha).[/QUOTE]

Hey man, is the TEXT on the DPM screen permanent? or is it a sticker that you can remove?

I like the look of the DPM screen - but i for sure wont fit it if the text stays on :(