Tank Bags

wowow

Has any one tried fitting a tank bag ? I used to have a MOtech Engage on my ER-6n with the older type tank ring. I can buy a new EVO tank ring from Yamaha dealer, but when I put the bag on the bike to test it out, it seems like the instrument panel will be in the way.

loneranger

yep will cover the screen as its mounted very low on the MT07. I went for the rear carrier with 39l box. Looks ok.

TJ63

I've used a Givi T460b base, together with a small Givi bag, which is available with or without magnets. I use the same bag on my other bike.

wowow

There is a Motech tank ring available for the 07 ( which is the same for the 09 ) . I saw the photo, it is in black and doesn't look metallic.

timo

I have just bought the mt tank kit which bolts onto the tank, that then brings the bag back away from the instrument panel. Also bought yamaha tank ring bag all good.

Kipawa

Kreiga tail bags are excellent will be switching mine over from old bike to FZ-07 once it arrives!

Phil_B

Kreiga luggage is great! But pricey. I'd like an R25 back pack and 10 and 5 litre modular tail luggage.

Kipawa

Kreiga luggage is great! But pricey. I'd like an R25 back pack and 10 and 5 litre modular tail luggage.
Yes but been through a full rainstorm with a laptop computer in it and not a drop of water or hint of moisture when I got home and stylish to carry around when not on the bike!