Tank Bags

AJ Nin

If I need lots of storage, I just add a second, smaller backpack to my front. It works great and counteracts the one on my back. Saw this on another forum and it is brilliant. You just need to take if off before you walk into a store because you look like a suicide bomber.

XB12X

Ventura do some interesting tank bags that use a suction pad system. I'm thinking of getting the 6L one when I get my 07. They also do a really neat tail bag, the Imola (14L expands to 22L) which attaches to a seat bra by four clips. It's waterproof and very high quality. I used a Ventura Bike-pack on my old GS1100 for 14 years, and I still use it sometimes on my Ulysses as it slots over the triple tail without need for a frame. This seat bag will really last. There is a Youtube video put up by an 07-owning Aussie. Just tap in MT-07 Tailbag review. It should be the first one that pops up. You'll see Ventura mentioned. I haven't bought my 07 yet, but I will be doing in the next few months in Thailand where I am for over half the year. The small tank bag and 22L tailbag is all that is necessary in a hot country for a month's touring. You just don't take so many clothes. Moreno wool base layers dry overnight in a hotel room.