Thank you Crescent Yamaha Bournemouth UK

towner87

I will take a trip along from Portsmouth, Be good to meet some others local. Be awesome to turn up in a convoy!!

MrSquidbeak

I hope to see a few fellow crescent MT owners at Poole quay bike night later this year then....
Sounds good to me. Havent been down to a Poole bike night yet as only moved to this part of the country 18 months ago so looking forward to the experience

DeadHead

Sounds good to me. Havent been down to a Poole bike night yet as only moved to this part of the country 18 months ago so looking forward to the experience
We can always meet up before hand :) The first one this year will be Tuesday 7th April and every Tuesday after that until the last one on the 29th September.
There are many bike nights in the area, you could actually go to a different one every evening of the week! I think I'm right in saying Poole Quay is the biggest bike meet in the UK with as many as 2000+ bikes so it's a pretty good night BUT on a sunny evening you don't want to get there much past 6pm because you run the risk of not being able to park in the main event and being pushed to the over flow car park and having to walk back!

MrSquidbeak

We can always meet up before hand :) The first one this year will be Tuesday 7th April and every Tuesday after that until the last one on the 29th September.
There are many bike nights in the area, you could actually go to a different one every evening of the week! I think I'm right in saying Poole Quay is the biggest bike meet in the UK with as many as 2000+ bikes so it's a pretty good night BUT on a sunny evening you don't want to get there much past 6pm because you run the risk of not being able to park in the main event and being pushed to the over flow car park and having to walk back!
Yeah that would be cool. I work for the Ambulance Service so do shift work so not always available on some nights. But ill check the calendar