Time to say goodbye

tw586

It is with much regret, but I went and sold My Mt07
The offer was too good to refuse and it gives me the opportunity to go out bike shopping again
so the next one will be have a fairing as I froze my A** off during the east coast winter
and will most likely be a 4cyl, I loved the grunt of the MT but the vibration around town gets tiresome
I wont miss the suspension or the hard seat though,
looking at an old XJ6S and playing around with it
So to all I have had discussions with have fun and see ya all

ReGo

Sad to hear that you have sold your MT. However, I don't see why you should drift away from these forums. As a former MT owner your contributions are still welcome. And when you get yourself a replacement do share your thoughts. I, for one, am curious. So stop by once in a while and happy shopping! ;)

Donut

It is with much regret, but I went and sold My Mt07
The offer was too good to refuse and it gives me the opportunity to go out bike shopping again
so the next one will be have a fairing as I froze my A** off during the east coast winter
and will most likely be a 4cyl, I loved the grunt of the MT but the vibration around town gets tiresome
I wont miss the suspension or the hard seat though,
looking at an old XJ6S and playing around with it
So to all I have had discussions with have fun and see ya all
Not noticed any vibration on mine (well certainly none that's tiresome anyway) and considering your other bikes I'm surprised you've noticed any.