Today I decided to drive the last 200 km to reach 1000km. I live in Sweden. It is the

Boston

Ready for 1000km service!

Today I decided to drive the last 200 km to reach 1000km. It is the 20th of December. I live in Sweden... Cool ride. ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419109147.756577.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419109159.431051.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1419109168.907639.jpg

Last edited:

Crypto

She's a beauty. I hope you gave her a bath afterwards :)
I sure hope Yamaha Center can find me a new red one in march, even though they don't make them anymore. Maybe one's been forgotten in storage somewhere.
Congratulations on 1000km!

Torque

I sure hope Yamaha Center can find me a new red one in march, even though they don't make them anymore. Maybe one's been forgotten in storage somewhere.
There's a new red one sitting in a showroom about 10 miles from me in Derbyshire, England. Bit far for you to pick up though :eek: Still at least you could run it in on the ride back to Sweden!

Crypto

There's a new red one sitting in a showroom about 10 miles from me in Derbyshire, England. Bit far for you to pick up though :eek: Still at least you could run it in on the ride back to Sweden!
I would totally do that IF it were march already ;)

Boston

Crazy guy. How about the outside temperature there?
It was 2 degrees above zero (C) when I left the house an just below when I got back. Frost on the ground. Perfect opportunity to try the ABS. Works fine! I'm planning for heated grips until next season. ;)

da1kini

Just buy any color you can get a hand on then if you want you can buy the plastic parts in red from your reseller. Don't think it was that expensive. Totally worth checking it out!