We will be making lots of nice stuff for the MT-07 - What kind of things do you want?

Mushymi5

Ive ordered the 270mm screen in smoke, Ill get it fitted saturday and post some pictures. Good work Rich, made to order, ordered Friday and out for dleivery to me today. :)

Gee

How about a radiator guard that covers/hides the top and bottom edges of the radiator and can be used in conjunction with the Yamaha radiator guards......would sell loads!

da1kini

And also, could you make a new bike for Sdrio, maybe a 2016 version that does not stall every time he takes a ride? ;)

Yaminator

I have some very good ideas that will make you some good money

Why should i give my ideas to you... ??

Last edited:

Donut

Yaminator - I assume you're not serious, but on the off chance that you are:

If 1 person asks for a belly pan and 20 ask for a fly screen which do you think a company is likely to develop and bring out first?

If you have a good idea for a product either make it yourself and have a unique bike, or market it and make money yourself or tell someone else and let them do the hard work and then everyone can benefit.

da1kini

Seen it mate but from what I understand it doesn't fit with the Yamaha rad guards (the black metal ones)?

Someone correct me if im wrong and show me a pic
Ask evotech, i think i saw a post about them updating it ti work with the yam rad guards.

da1kini

I like the idea, but do I really have to wait till next January to get it? :D
Actually not, cause in my world(the real world) a 2016 model is released late 2015 ... But hey, there is another post trying to explain that part to a guy... Oh... Wait....

:cool:

Yaminator

Of course I'm serious, it'll bother me for someone get rich from my ideas, and i can't make it myself as I don't have the resources or the money.. But if somebody wants to negotiate something then I can be contacted.. Duh.. And they ain't ideas of belly pans and screens..
Yaminator - I assume you're not serious, but on the off chance that you are:

If 1 person asks for a belly pan and 20 ask for a fly screen which do you think a company is likely to develop and bring out first?

If you have a good idea for a product either make it yourself and have a unique bike, or market it and make money yourself or tell someone else and let them do the hard work and then everyone can benefit.

Last edited: