Where can i get a delivery date?

jeppebm

My dealer is super cool - but i cannot understand that a bike ordered at the 26th of june still hasnt got any delivery date on it.
When i ask her via email she says she has not heard from them yet, and my thought is "Well honey :D? how about calling THEM!??"

Is there any of you who waited less than 2 months? and how OR when did you know when it would arrive?

Mushymi5

I sat down with my dealer and he had a full list of colour and abs non abs list, with eta dates on. I picked the one I wanted and it was a week early, they even knew when it hit the docks in London. I would push them to give an eta of your bike, they must know.

jeppebm

The "so so" date when i ordered was 29th of september - but that was an already schedueled date for last delivery of the season. Orders made in mid-summer would arrive asap. But well.... 2 months waittime isnt too bad - im just SO anxious to get it :D!!!!

Mushymi5

I feel your pain, it seems so long waiting for it. If that's the date, I would guess you will have it then or just before. You won't sleep the night before! ;)

jeppebm

haha :D she answered an email ealier saying it might even be at the very beginning of september .. ME LAJK!!! fingers crossed. JUst wondered if it was possible to ring up yamaha in the according country to ask

daveflave

I ordered my bike last week (13th) and delivery is set for the 30th August. I can't ride it until the 1st September though.

By bike is sat in the shop waiting for delivery. It only took 2 days to get it. I asked for a white non-ABS model but only ABS version had a short delivery date

KristianJeppe

Got mine Wednesday !!!!
Absolutely loving it, you're in for a treat. It's so much more fun than I expected.
Ordered mine 4/6-14

BrianSPC

Ordered mine 26th june, and should get it in september.....

Race blue, ABS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk