Workshop manual

msesma

Thanks a lot Peter.

Electric schematic will be very useful for some addons, improvements and modifications I'm thinking on. (And that I will publish here, of course)

sdrio

Thanks a lot Peter.

Electric schematic will be very useful for some addons, improvements and modifications I'm thinking on. (And that I will publish here, of course)
I've got it printed out across 2 x A3 sheets and stuck on my garage wall.

gregjet

Anyone with the manual. IF it has the exhaust cam openings hidden in it could I have them please. They often don't nowdays but if it has I want them to calculate the proper exhaust length to make a 2 into 2 without having to degree the dammed thing.

kyrtgr

It looks like Peter is not responding to PMs with requests. Can somebody else help me by sending me the workshop manual?

P

Peter

Guys,

I still share the manual if you request it by PM. It is quite boring and I reply only once a week. Please be patient.
I gave up reply to the messages which doesn't contain e-mail address. I prefer to send the link via e-mail.

So to sum up the rules:
- Send me a PM with a valid e-mail address. I don't need polite expressions but I will skip the messages without e-mail address
- Be patient, I do not poll this forum every day
- Download the manuals from the provided link as soon as possible. It could be removed within days

Cheers

D

Deleted member 20

I'm trying to get the manual, but no one has gotten back to me and I kind of need it soon.
I only send to members with a proper profile. Yours is totally empty with no info on who and where you are. Forums like this are 2 way communication, you help others and they help you.

br4n_d0n

I only send to members with a proper profile. Yours is totally empty with no info on who and where you are. Forums like this are 2 way communication, you help others and they help you.
I didn't realize that by asking, it would get some people upset. I just joined the forums recently and clearly I don't seem welcomed.

D

Deleted member 20

I didn't realize that by asking, it would get some people upset. I just joined the forums recently and clearly I don't seem welcomed.
Hi Brandon,
Since the mauals are copyrighted and sold by Yamaha to make money, I don't want to share my private Dropbox links with a totally anonymous profile registered on the forum the same day. To cover My back.

I didn't get upset, I just ignored your request

br4n_d0n

Well, can someone who has the manual please let me know what the socket size and the recommend torque for the bolt that connects the rear shock?

P

Peter

First of all I wish you a happy new year.

I'm sorry to inform you that I stopped sending the manual. Please do not ask it any more.
Hundred of links sent to you in the last year. I think it must be enough to spread all over the world.
I kindly ask you who have the manual to send other people who still haven't.

Please follow the rule of easy in - easy out.

The reason of my decision is that it turned uncomfortable for me. Lot of people with improper profile, without any posts, just registered state asked me to send him/her the files. Some of them have no MT-07 at all.