Your weekend riding plans...

Phil_B

Is anyone going on a nice ride this weekend? Or have you been on one?

Unsure for me this weekend, having done 150 last weekend, and two commutes this week I've not done bad for riding and have to get some DIY done.

Will145

Working all weekend but hoping for nice weather the weekend after as the missus is away so just me and my mt ;)

Rouqui

Towcester - that A413 is a lovely road. I once bought a bike from Towcester - Easton Neston, yes a V1000 Hesketh.

badger27

yep it rained but 3 of us did bakewell and matlock poor baby was ditched but she'd had a bath and looks much better got a power washer coming next week which should aid in keeping her shiny:)... thinking about buying shares in muck off

ps didn't see one bakewell tart

allyw71

yep it rained but 3 of us did bakewell and matlock poor baby was ditched but she'd had a bath and looks much better got a power washer coming next week which should aid in keeping her shiny:)... thinking about buying shares in muck off

ps didn't see one bakewell tart
Its generally not advisable to use a power washer on a motorcycle. If you do, keep away from the wheel bearings and don't get too close, or spray in one place on the engine, keep the nozzle moving. Also I wouldn't spray on the dash. A garden hose usually has enough pressure to clean a bike :cool:

Ralph

If the weather is ok on Monday I will visit
the local dealer and if the demo 07 is in
will blag it for a hour or two.

badger27

its a pump up type should give 1-2 bar (not massive a mount ) just means i can wash the muck off and wet the bike ready for using muck off and rinse those hard to reach places i'll post a report on it as it only cost 12.50 from amazon figured it was worth look will defo be useful cleaning the number plate bracket which is caked every time i've been out in the wet or dry. Also comes with plenty of attachments and brushes :)
Its generally not advisable to use a power washer on a motorcycle. If you do, keep away from the wheel bearings and don't get too close, or spray in one place on the engine, keep the nozzle moving. Also I wouldn't spray on the dash. A garden hose usually has enough pressure to clean a bike :cool:

Last edited:

Will145

This weekend coming is suppose to be very nice! Seeing as I'm off from work Friday onwards it's time to get those running in miles outta the way!

TJ63

Off work Friday and going to the Yamaha XT rally at Baskerville Hall in Hay-on-Wye.

Unfortunately not on the MT as it's not set up to carry the camping gear.

Should be a cracking weekend.

Steve

Well I'll be looking at yet more photos of mt07's

Dreaming a merry dream and getting depressed at my 5 week wait.

Feels like I'll be riding it at Christmas at this rate, I'll have to turn it into a tracked vehicle
for winter at this rate.

:(

Group hug please