finally the day has arrived

busey

I could not wait so had a 180 mile demonstrator bike run in now and very happy goes faster than I want to go 110 mph and only then did it start to wobble private road of course

Will145

Excellent news. Weather is forecast to be pretty good this weekend so you'll have those running in miles out the way in no time!

da1kini

I could not wait so had a 180 mile demonstrator bike run in now and very happy goes faster than I want to go 110 mph and only then did it start to wobble private road of course
whats up with everyone talking about how the bike behaves poorly over 100 mph? don't get it all....for a naked bike it behaves outstanding.

sdrio

whats up with everyone talking about how the bike behaves poorly over 100 mph? don't get it all....for a naked bike it behaves outstanding.
I had mine up to 90, it was fine.

Last time I had a bike over a ton was my Fireblade in 1993. Too old for that now. :D

badger27

I had to take mine back to the dealer for the data tag to be done.they didn't have the kit when my bike was delivered.took an hour or so to get it done time for a coffee and bacon cob .

Scoobie

Hi Mick, yes it did. I was quite surprised as I wasn't expecting it. It's registered and my docs will be sent to me.

Plus, I booked my first service immediately as I'm taking it on a bit of a journey next week. I thought it'll be just the service which would've been free/pay for the parts - but the first service is entirely free. 100%.

sdrio

Hi Mick, yes it did. I was quite surprised as I wasn't expecting it. It's registered and my docs will be sent to me.

Plus, I booked my first service immediately as I'm taking it on a bit of a journey next week. I thought it'll be just the service which would've been free/pay for the parts - but the first service is entirely free. 100%.
I had to pay for mine, charged me £130. That included £10 for lubricating the chain, something I had done the night before myself.

Dealers I bought it from are a bit dodgy though. Had a few problems with them.

xt660isgood2

today is the day i pick my bike up been a long 11 wks sooo excited roll on 6pm
Well...did you get it? Am guessing it's such a fun ride you've been on it for the last 3 days only to stop for fuel and a dump lol.
Or worse case scenario, it hasn't turned up yet?

Will145

I had to pay for mine, charged me £130. That included £10 for lubricating the chain, something I had done the night before myself.

Dealers I bought it from are a bit dodgy though. Had a few problems with them.
Your dealers do sound dodgy.... I paid £45 for my first service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cal66

Well...did you get it? Am guessing it's such a fun ride you've been on it for the last 3 days only to stop for fuel and a dump lol.
Or worse case scenario, it hasn't turned up yet?
yes I most certainly did get it still on cloud 9 been showing it off I have no complaints about it what so ever , was a superb buy and a bargain just to get the miles in got a wee bit soaked today and handled pretty well also my bf (allyw71) got me a screen and put it on and it has made it look even better than before will get him to put some pics up for me as im not very good at the technical stuff but all in all loving the bike :)

Will145

Good stuff! Glad you're happy with it! I've been exploring my MT now the first service is out the way.... It's superb!

cal66

Ive got a few hundred miles to go yet till first service and we go away next wk so will be parked up till we get back :)

xt660isgood2

yes I most certainly did get it still on cloud 9 been showing it off I have no complaints about it what so ever , was a superb buy and a bargain just to get the miles in got a wee bit soaked today and handled pretty well also my bf (allyw71) got me a screen and put it on and it has made it look even better than before will get him to put some pics up for me as im not very good at the technical stuff but all in all loving the bike :)
Nice one. Am not surprised at your excitedness. Just ordered a screen myself (that wind can be really be windy!) WIL you are right about service. Mine was around 40 quid. labour free just pay for oil/filter etc. Chain tightened for free and R&G rad guard that I had a mare fitting and bought from there was fitted free also