Let's talk Belly Pans

Thsam

Hi guys

I was looking at Ermax's Belly Pan (ERMAX :) but was wondering if any of you, came across an alternative ?

What are your thoughts on a Belly Pan on the MT 07 ?

towner87

I went for the Yamaha one, apparently they had to remove some of my exhaust to fit the mounts but I think it looks ok. I have the Ermax screen which is really easy to fit and looks great.

Last edited:

Jiro

Just an idea - Have you considered painting blue the large vertical aluminium looking steel strut at the rear engine - Perhaps if it was matching it would look good? I have a white MT - where the frame is the same colour as the strut - ie light grey.

pgeldz

I really like the Yamaha belly pan, so much so, I have a Black one on order :)

They say the release date for the US is Sep 9th tho, so it looks like I'll have to wait...

The Ermax is nice as well, but I think the Yamaha flows much better. The angle of it matches the angle of the Black air intakes on the side of the tank, making the bike looked raked forward a little, which I like. I've always thought there was too much space between the back of the front tire and the header area, and Yamaha's belly pan seems to take up some of that area :)

Can't wait until I get mine!

:)

- Paulie

Alex_AC

The one I like the most is the Puig one. It's quite expensive though, 150 € + VAT

Besides, they have it in carbon painting, which may suit some of you who are experimenting with vynils ;)

sven11

LookS great! Do you know if it fits with original yamaha sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loneranger

ive got the Yamaha in silver. Looks great. Not worth £215 though. Probably cost less than a fiver to make for yamaha

onuro

The one I like the most is the Puig one. It's quite expensive though, 150 € + VAT

Besides, they have it in carbon painting, which may suit some of you who are experimenting with vynils ;)
PUIG so far is the best looking belly pan ever. I've checked genuine Yamaha and SW-Motech, R&G and Puig is the most aggressive and sexiest one!

S2VML

I have the one from power bronze. £85 fitted. Looks good and offers good protection from road salt [emoji4]

jeppebm

I have the one from power bronze. £85 fitted. Looks good and offers good protection from road salt [emoji4]
Yay you replied :D ... Where can i buy this in europe :D ? (In from Denmark, orders outside of EU are shit expensive in shipping)

jeppebm

When the call the different fairings xxxx-bluemesh - its the netting in the windholes they tell the color off? So yours would be BLACK-SILVERMESH ?

Bilen

To me the original Yamaha is the best looking, but a bit overpriced.has anyone mounted the power bronze with Akra exhaust?