MT-07 Exhaust Sound & Essential Mods

dazzor

Arghhhh thats a strecth - the quality is as it is and we cant change how the videoes HAVE been recorded :D get on with it. You are discussing an opinion... not discussable! MOVE on.
Err, you're wrong my dear.

All that I was trying to say was due to the notoriously poor sound quality, trying to glean true depth of sound of exhaust systems is somewhat misleading. Totally in context.

When you've been biking more than 5 minutes you'll see what I mean.

All the best

D

MeanMachine

Imo this discussion isn't leading anywhere. Both are right in a way.
1. Soundquality is very poor for these kind of things. So very hard to judge any exhaust.
2. What sounds best is just an opinion. Luckely we don't all like the same exhaust --> would be boring.

Just my 2 cents.

dazzor

Imo this discussion isn't leading anywhere. Both are right in a way.
1. Soundquality is very poor for these kind of things. So very hard to judge any exhaust.
2. What sounds best is just an opinion. Luckely we don't all like the same exhaust --> would be boring.

Just my 2 cents.
Can't ague with that.....so perhaps in context with the ACTUAL SOUND of EXHAUST system.

Just checking in case the "on topic" special constable has another pop at me, lol.

Only messing gents, it's all good fun. :)

Last edited:

jeppebm

OKAY OKAY but its been in context sooooo many times its getting old and it was old months ago. Im saying get over it :D its an useless waste of time :D ... the quality is poor we know... so what :D ?

dazzor

OKAY OKAY but its been in context sooooo many times its getting old and it was old months ago. Im saying get over it :D its an useless waste of time :D ... the quality is poor we know... so what :D ?
You're banging on about it now mate, I'm over it!

It would have been part of an organic conversation had you not took it upon yourself to get busy.

Going slightly off piste happens and can be interesting.....or else straight-jacketed conversation can be fairly banal ....like your blogs ;)

EDIT: Apologies jeppebm. Whilst I may think you're getting a bit busy on the unofficial moderator front, you seem like a nice, genuine guy....my last comment was a bit below the belt....sorry dude.

I'm editing this post in the quest to not further pollute this thread.

Last edited:

cosmikdebriis

Can't say I have any experience of the company though, as has been said, system looks remarkably like an Arrow clone but without the middle bit. Perhaps that's part of the reason it appears to be cheaper.

Looks like the front pipes don't have the "Z" shape of the original (or Arrow) which might be a cause for concern?

Wonder if the baffle is as easily removed as the Arrow?

(Sorry... showing my age. For younger members, replace the word "baffle" with DB Killer).

Phil_B

Don't make me have to be an "official" moderator guys... I'm too lazy for that! ;-)

Having followed a ducati monster 796 out of Cambridge the other day, I was made only too aware how much of a sewing machine my bike sounded... so I'm looking forward to seeing some proper news and availability on the scorpion, leo vince and sc project!

They're all a bit "one distributor only" so far!

Last edited:

vazza72

Don't make me have to be an "official" moderator guys... I'm too lazy for that! ;-)

Having followed a ducati monster 796 out of Cambridge the other day, I was made only too aware how much of a sewing machine my bike sounded... so I'm looking forward to seeing some proper news and availability on the scorpion, leo vince and sc project!

They're all a bit "one distributor only" so far!
Well after long long deliberation I've gone and ordered myself the S C Project (after ordering 2wks back should be delivered this coming week ?!) For me personally it's the best looking exhaust out there. Looks like it was made for the bike where-as some others do look aftermarket (only my opinion guys :)) Will post some pics when I've got it installed

dazzor

Well after long long deliberation I've gone and ordered myself the S C Project (after ordering 2wks back should be delivered this coming week ?!) For me personally it's the best looking exhaust out there. Looks like it was made for the bike where-as some others do look aftermarket (only my opinion guys :)) Will post some pics when I've got it installed
Whereabouts are you vazza?

I'd be really grateful if I could see and hear the sc project system in the flesh....it's still my #1 choice based on looks.

Cheers

Darren

DeadHead

After a good hunt around I'm with you guys, the SC project one looks the best, others look far to bulky for the bike. Going to wait until the bike is run in first then sort a pipe out.

dazzor

After a good hunt around I'm with you guys, the SC project one looks the best, others look far to bulky for the bike. Going to wait until the bike is run in first then sort a pipe out.
Agree completely, I think it's the best suited outside the Akrapovic. I like the akra, but apart from the baffle issues and price putting me off, I actually prefer the look of the sc-project.

Also running my bike in; only had it 2 weeks but should be ready for the 1st service week after next.

Stil

Let us know how you like the sound Vazz ;)