Owners manual

P

Peter

Hi,

My dealer told me that there is no printed manual for the bike. I can download it from the internet.
Ok, let's see. I couldn't find it on Hungarian pages, no surprise. Next moved to the UK pages. I found the manual download page but neither MT-07 nor 09 isn't listed.
I tried here:

Owner Manuals Yamaha Motor UK

So do you have any kind of manual? It's crazy selling bike without manual.

I need some basic information like how to set the clock or how much is the tyre pressure.

P

Peter

Answering to my questions:

1. The tyre pressure sticker located on the front right side of the swing arm. It is a sensitive information because the sticker is hidden. The recommended pressure is a bit lower than the average. Maybe the lower weight?

2. Setting the clock: select ODO function. Press both buttons long. The hour value starts to blink. Now you can step the value with the left button and select minutes with the right.

busey

IMG_20140412_113355.jpgHad a owners manual and service book with mine go back to dealer and tell them it comes with the bike

Last edited:

Ralph

Maybe your looking in the wrong place, were is it hidden on the bike or
were those that have one handed it when they got the bike.

P

Peter

Thank you guys for the info. On Monday morning I'll call the dealer.

P

Peter

The dealer sent me the English version of the manual in PDF form. It is OK for me, I don't need printed version. It is only 3 MB, I can send by e-mail if somebody need it.

Feliz

The dealer sent me the English version of the manual in PDF form. It is OK for me, I don't need printed version. It is only 3 MB, I can send by e-mail if somebody need it.
Could you send me a copy please, I have a bike on order.

Last edited:

omargdb

Hi Peter, I´m new here and still waiting for the MT07/FZ07 to come to my country, I´m from Mexico and will love if you could send me the manual to my email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Omar Gonzalez
FZ16 owner

P

Peter

I can't upload it. Exceed the limit.

I ask the site administrator to contact me.

Rouqui

here in France they gave me 4 manuals - French, German, Spanish, Italian plus a Guarantee Book for the servicing record. Perhaps there isn't one in Hungarian?

P

Peter

I'm absolutely sure there is no Hungarian version at all. Our market is marginal. None of the manufacturers translate it. My problem is that I haven't got printed manual. I have PDF file only.

If somebody have extra English manual I would be happy to send me. I pay the post of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Peter

Guys, please send me your e-mail address in a private message if you need the manual.