Owners manual

AJ Nin

Good job getting the owner's manual out for those who didn't get one for some reason. Now we are going to need a SERVICE manual. Yamaha probably has something since they are selling the bikes, but I haven't found anything yet.

Lexington Stanway

Thanks for that. Now instead of walking out to my bike to go home thinking, ''Damn I forgot to look up how to change the screen brightness", I've just changed the screen brightness. I still can't actually see it when I'm riding thanks to my girly politically correct nanny state chin-bar, but while not that fond of my face I'd rather keep it than have it ground into mince because I was ogling some jogger who turned into an effeminate man when I got close enough, then look up to see I'm on the wrong side of the closed road or test-track. What am I talking about now? Anyway thanks buddy. Also to all the people telling the OP it does come with a manual, yeah it does in the UK, but that doesn't mean it does in Hungary...

I have a sudden urge to buy some paprika.

Ralph

You can now download the owners manual from the Yamaha site,
and also access the parts catalogue, no chance on the service
manual though.

da1kini

Some dealer put the manual in the passenger seat compartment. There you should also find a plastic casing with a few tools and the helmet holder.