Post a picture of your MT-07

1a2a3a

Hi guys, just wana check, if there any difference between 2014 and 2015 model?

Any idea when will 2016 model be out?

inversteve

Thanks Craigieboy, bike had it's 600 mile service on Friday and I just couldn't resist a good long ride without the worry of trying to keep it under 4000rpm.

I'm also glad it was yesterday and not today with all this rain.

The joys of living in Scotland.

da1kini

What do you guys think? Short back and a cross between race blue and deep armor.

If I did not have the thumb located in the middle of my hand, this would be the mods to the back part I would do :)

MT07dragster.jpg

sdrio

This bike is kind of baffling.

From some angles, it looks absolutely fantastic, but there are a few where it looks really boring.

I think it's height. Its not actually a very big bike, so standing near one, it's not very impressive. When you get a photo from a lower down angle, or when it's on the stand and leaning over, it looks great.

da1kini

This bike is kind of baffling.

From some angles, it looks absolutely fantastic, but there are a few where it looks really boring.

I think it's height. Its not actually a very big bike, so standing near one, it's not very impressive. When you get a photo from a lower down angle, or when it's on the stand and leaning over, it looks great.
Agree, it has one of the best from slightly the right side of the back from a low angle. It has an great ass :)

robodene

The bike looks great. I think most bikes are best photographed from about tank height. Sellers incl. the trade might think more about this instead standing around snapping any old shot which often gives a distorted view, IMHO of course.

kalleklovn

My MotoCage :)

Got my MT07 today. First priority was to change to the Tail Tidy! Then i had to take away the middle of the exhaust to make it shorter (like Arrow Shorty Style). It sounds almost too much. Can't understand why one wheel is red and the other black. Kind of annoying.

20150625_211248.jpg20150625_211256.jpg20150625_211308.jpg

Last edited:

CVSensei

Front end is nearly finished!

Fitted so far:

DPM Screen
Highsider barends and Highsider Mirrors
R+G Frame sliders
Ermax Side scoops
ebay Bulldog Radiator Guard

Coming up next:

Zard pipe
Ermax belly pan / hugger / tail tidy / seat cowl
HID
R+G Pillion blanking plates
R+G Spindle sliders and fork sliders
R+G Engine Cover
ebay Shorty levers
Rizoma brake fluid cap
Some sort of phone/GPS mount undecided as of yet
Getting the long silver plate next to rearsets powder coated black (unsure of name)

20150622_172259.jpg
20150622_172508.jpg
20150622_172334.jpg
20150622_172247.jpg
20150622_172405.jpg