Post a picture of your MT-07

tose_gtx

1560482_10204583274452726_4871209622962893521_n.jpg
Barracuda windscreen, custom crash protectors, CRC brake and clutch levers,LED indicators,radiator guard, wheel stripes.....Skopje,Macedonia
Soon I hope Akrapovic exhaust :)

Ralph

Picked it up today the wife likes the bike but thinks the exhaust looks like the scrotum
of some mechanical animal with poor welding skills.

Last edited:

miltontovar

This is my baby from Bogota-Colombia. It has a Puig sport Cupula, Levers Rideit, and I'll put a puig pro sliders.

Greetings from Colombia. [emoji4]

Sudgolf

Wow great look. What nods dis you do?
Sorry for the late response. So far in that picture, I have added the following...

Yamaha MT-07 Branded Tail Tidy
Yamaha Rear Hugger + chain guard
PowerBronze Rear Seat Cowl
R&G Engine Crash Protectors
PowerBronze Belly Pan
Ermax Nose Fly Sports Screen.

Ralph

Slight update now fitted Power Bronze screen, Pyramid fenda extenda, chain oiler, Yamaha carrier and top box.
ready for it's trip to the Scottish Borders next Friday it will then be nr it's first service.

Guru Woodman

This is it now, finally finished spending, but I love it
And yes the wheels are a bitch to keep clean
Wow, that looks amazing!

Do you mind if I copy/paste your pics to the North American FZ07 forum for inspiration? I am sure they are going to love it

Gaz2212

Guru
Don't mind at all but please if people do get inspired, please ask them to not direct copy, let's keep them all individual
Good luck
Gaz

da1kini

This is it now, finally finished spending, but I love it
And yes the wheels are a bitch to keep clean
WOOW! that looks like a whole new bike!! Great job! Now you have to post a video and a list of what you have bought and so on...It is a rule :)) (not really but why not right?)

Gaz2212

WOOW! that looks like a whole new bike!! Great job! Now you have to post a video and a list of what you have bought and so on...It is a rule :)) (not really but why not right?)
Will see what I can do but may be a long video , loads of mods
Give me a few days