Thinking of buying an MT-07

Donut

Completely agree with you sdrio about not being the fastest bike around all you go to look at all the sub 200bhp bikes that they are making going about 200mph!

Also I agree with it being more grunty! That's what makes this bike so fun!

Can I asked how you got done by a scooter on a 700? Unless it was a 172cc Gilera Runner as my mates topped out at 90!!!
127mph on the clock (118mph if you allow 7% optimistic) uphill on the Mountain Mile at the TT flat out but overtaking lots of "sports" bikes.

Yes, it's not the best motorway mile muncher but in the twisties which is where the fun really is IMO it is GREAT.

sdrio

Completely agree with you sdrio about not being the fastest bike around all you go to look at all the sub 200bhp bikes that they are making going about 200mph!

Also I agree with it being more grunty! That's what makes this bike so fun!

Can I asked how you got done by a scooter on a 700? Unless it was a 172cc Gilera Runner as my mates topped out at 90!!!
It was in town, we were weaving through traffic.

You also have to bear in mind I'm 48, and have been biking long enough to know that falling off hurts. :D

Bet he was cackling like a loon though.

land_lubber

Most of the motorway traffic I am dealing with is at a stand still anyway so I will mostly be filtering. I might just wait until summer and get the 09 instead. I might change my mind again though haha.

Donut

Most of the motorway traffic I am dealing with is at a stand still anyway so I will mostly be filtering. I might just wait until summer and get the 09 instead. I might change my mind again though haha.
The 07 is so slim, light and nimble that it's dead easy to filter