Canadian Arrival Date?

Feliz

You might be the first to get a grey! The bikes are going to the dealers first that have buyers waiting.

L

Lonerider

Just talked to my dealer today. Ill have my bike by the end of next week, Not an exact date, he will know 24hr before it arrives.. Anyone able to get a insurance quote yet? I was looking a month ago and no one had 2015 bikes yet... ?
My broker had the FZ-07 in her list. I called in April, if i remember well. I noted the cost somewhere at my job. I was surprised by the low cost, around the same as my WR250X's insurance. But, i'm 44.

Pthrossell

Got the call at work today, 07's are in, 2 red 1 grey Kelowna BC said they could have I could have a red one ready for Monday. Two week wait if I what the white I asked for. It's going to be a long weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feliz

Thanks Kipawa, I hope you get yours soon. I'm 74 and still feel like a kid when I get a new bike or car......the feeling never goes away.

Guru Woodman

Got mine today!!!
WHOAAAHH, you must be the first one in Canada ! Congratulations, bike looks awesome !

My broker had the FZ-07 in her list. I called in April, if i remember well. I noted the cost somewhere at my job. I was surprised by the low cost, around the same as my WR250X's insurance. But, i'm 44.
What was your quote if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me if you prefer. I also have an X but am 50. I pay around $500 for the X but have no quote for the FZ-07 yet.

Kipawa

I'm 50 too will share quote once I have a VIN and call insurance! Current pay like $225 a year on my 2010 Ninja 250R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kipawa

Grey! LOL I don't like the white on the from fender. Tank looks great!

L

Lonerider

What was your quote if you don't mind me asking? You can PM me if you prefer. I also have an X but am 50. I pay around $500 for the X but have no quote for the FZ-07 yet.
There's a big difference between the cost of bike's insurance in Ontario and Quebec. You pay double of our quotes. But, the cost of immatriculation is a lot less expensive in Ontario. I'll check tomorrow at the office what was the quote i got for the FZ-07. If i remember well, it was around 250$ for full coverage.

Immatriculation for the X: 354$, for the FZ-07:562$. For a sport bike: a whopping 1127$.

I don't have full coverage on my wr250x's insurance. So i pay 123$.

Hellix

Looks great! congrats!! Get some KMs on it this weekend!??
I am also on the fence about "grey" or white... My dealership is getting one of each and I get the choice... Guess it will be a last minute decision. No brokers around me seem to have any 2015 bikes on their list yet. I am also 30 years old so I think ill be looking at around $800 a year from pricing similar bikes...

Hellix

You guys hear anything yet? Im picking mine up tomorrow... They only got one and its a white one!! Makes that choice easy!

Kipawa

Haven't heard anything but going to call this afternoon now!!!

Kipawa

Of course I call my dealership and neither sales guy I've been dealing with is there and other guy I get on the phone tells me they are still on the boat! I hate my dealer!

Hellix

Thats to bad Kip, I've been dealing with the owner at my dealership so its been amazing! Tomorrow at this time the bike will be in my garage, hope you hear from your dealer soon. I would figure yours would be on the same truck out dropping off to dealerships... My dealer is in Cornwall Ontario.

L

Lonerider

That's good news to know that Cornwall got their bikes. So, i guess i'll get mine in a few days. Have to figure out what i'll do with my WR250X. This week-end would be use to ride on forest roads as a last opportunity.