Canadian Arrival Date?

Hellix

Does anyone know when the shipments of the bike will arrive in Canada? I was at my dealer today and he told me he only has 7 day notice of when the bikes will show up. He assumes this notification is when the bikes hit port in Vancouver and are divided for shipping across Canada. Just wondering if anyone has gotten an exact delivery date on their bike? Maybe some West cost people will have their well before us East cost people? There are also 3 going to my dealer in each colour so I get first pick!
Thanks,

Kipawa

Already ordered a grey one, first one when it comes to our area. Dealer told me they usually don't find out until truck is on it's way to them. One sales guy said they have to continually follow up to hope to get some notice. Checked last Friday and they are still saying laaaaaate June and more like July.

Feliz

I'll be at the docks in Vancouver to pick mine up when it's unloaded. I'll send pictures to you Easterners.

Dede

Looks like half the Canadians waiting for an MT-07 are actually hanging around on this forum :)

Guru Woodman

Yup :) nothing better to do.

BTW, Performance Shed in Harrowsmith (north of Kingston) has a demo day on June 14th. They assured me that they would have a demo FZ-07 to try out. Their website suggests that they have them in stock, but that is not the case.

Feliz

The dealers all had them here on their demo days. I had two demo rides then a local dealer had one in for servicing ( a Yamaha Canada bike ) and they let me take it out for as long as I wanted, after that I put a deposit down.

L

Lonerider

With the announcement of Yamaha USA that the FZ-07 will get there in july. I think that we, canadians, will have to wait a few weeks more. Chances that we'll get our bike for the end of june are slimmer.

Kipawa

With the announcement of Yamaha USA that the FZ-07 will get there in july. I think that we, canadians, will have to wait a few weeks more. Chances that we'll get our bike for the end of june are slimmer.
Why? Was at dealer today and still saying end of June most likely July as they always have.

L

Lonerider

I hope that we'll get our bikes for the end of june. I truly wish that canadian shipping will not be reported to fit the US shipment. No precise date of delivery has been set for my dealer. End of June or early July is still the target. Finger crossed. Did get a demo ride this afternoon. I'm truly impressed. How Yamaha managed to give the FZ-07 at this price? The bike is less powerful than the FZ6 (not the FZ6R), but much more fun by the fact that the motor isn't peaky.

Feliz

Well, I dropped into my dealer in Vancouver today to pick up some parts for my XT250 and he told me he just got off the phone with his Yamaha rep and our bikes are on the water heading to Vancouver. That's about all he knew but it's good news just the same. The bikes will be in containers and any holdup would be clearing customs I imagine. Good news finally.

L

Lonerider

That's great news. So i guess i'll have my bike for 2 weeks of vacation in early July.

Hellix

Just talked to my dealer today. Ill have my bike by the end of next week, Not an exact date, he will know 24hr before it arrives.. Anyone able to get a insurance quote yet? I was looking a month ago and no one had 2015 bikes yet... ?

Kipawa

Just talked to my dealer today. Ill have my bike by the end of next week, Not an exact date, he will know 24hr before it arrives.. Anyone able to get a insurance quote yet? I was looking a month ago and no one had 2015 bikes yet... ?
Wow wow wow wow! Keep us posted still being told July! Haven't checked insurance yet doesn't matter at this point I'll pay it! LOL Let us know what kind of rates you get!

Feliz

It's here!!!!! Dropped by my dealers today and he said bike has left the wharehouse and I should have my white FZ-07 tomorrow.

Kipawa

Just told by dealer boat arrived yesterday/today in Vancouver and Toronto warehouse will have next Wednesday/Thursday and I can get from my dealer here around July 27th, shipping to Barrie and building bike. But nothing written in stone of course. Dealer going to call me as soon as he has VIN so I can get insurance. Also told me I am number one in Canada for Grey but I don't believe everything I'm told. I'm sure the guys in Vancouver will see them faster due to shipping distances!!

Buuuuuut no matter what I am super excited!!!!!!!!!