mods so far with pictures

Gaz2212

Hi guys
Some of the mods so far, had the bike 2 weeks and just keep buying for it, seems to be a new hobby
Tail tidy, this is the Yamaha part but without the long extension piece fitted
Chain guard
Indicators
Front and rear mesh grilles changed from the black grille to the silver ones
Sub cowl matches the frame colour
Billet covers for the rad and fluid reservoir (these should be standard in my opinion) looks way better than the plastics
R G racing rad cover. Like the Infinite one better but won't fit with billet covers
Axle protectors, like the rears but the fronts are ugly, don't know why they couldn't have been made same style as the rears
Just waiting now for sport screen and akrapovic (no baffle). Dealer has no incoming dates yet!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

D

Deleted member 20

Lookin' good! You've picked up almost all bling-bits available :)

P

Peter

Look nice.

What about the red spring?

How could you remove the plastic body shells?

Gaz2212

Peter
You now got me thinking, maybe that spring need to be white
Plastic body shells ugly!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 20

Red spring is cool, white is the only color coming with that beautiful spring :)

Gaz2212

Hi anders
Not noticed that before, thought they were all red
You saved me some work its stopping as it is
cheers
gaz

P

Peter

Peter
You now got me thinking, maybe that spring need to be white
Plastic body shells ugly!!!!!!
I need that red spring!

Yamaha plays with us. Every colour has some special additives.
Deep armour equipped with white rim strips.
Competition white has red spring.
Race blue has blue rims and frame.
Matt grey and red? Couldn't find yet.

So how to remove the ugly shells without breaking them?

loneranger

Gazz get yourself some crash bobbins for the front frame mate. Finishes off that ugly empty hole in the frame. Once again nice looking bike mate

mrirvs

On that Yamaha Tail tidy can the bar that holds the reflector on be removed? I want a smaller plate so would not look right with the reflector and bar sticking out the bottom :)

PeaceMaker

On that Yamaha Tail tidy can the bar that holds the reflector on be removed? I want a smaller plate so would not look right with the reflector and bar sticking out the bottom :)
Yes.. I also have a smaller plate without the reflector

mrirvs

OK I've spent all evening searching for that part online, it just doesn't seem to be available to buy, Gaz where did you get it from?

pengjn

Hi guys
Some of the mods so far, had the bike 2 weeks and just keep buying for it, seems to be a new hobby
Tail tidy, this is the Yamaha part but without the long extension piece fitted
Chain guard
Indicators
Front and rear mesh grilles changed from the black grille to the silver ones
Sub cowl matches the frame colour
Billet covers for the rad and fluid reservoir (these should be standard in my opinion) looks way better than the plastics
R G racing rad cover. Like the Infinite one better but won't fit with billet covers
Axle protectors, like the rears but the fronts are ugly, don't know why they couldn't have been made same style as the rears
Just waiting now for sport screen and akrapovic (no baffle). Dealer has no incoming dates yet!!!!!!!!!!
Looks brilliant mate, love it. I can't find the sub cowl on the Yamaha accessories page, did I miss it? Does it serve a purpose other than looking awesome?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk