delivery dates

Jon

One week and 250 miles on the clock......lovin it. Would be out more if I could. Planning a Horseshoe Pass trip when I can find a clear day. But just great fun. Happy to see tyre wear almost to the shoulder of my Battlaxes so although keeping it below 5,000 RPM I am trying on the tight corners!

Jon

Enjoy your ride home badger27. I picked up from CMC late in the day and had to ride West to Macclesfield: low sun dead ahead but at least my ride was in the dry. Tomorrow may see rain so hope you get a break: get there as early as you can!!

badger27

Should be fun first big bike on new boots and wet. I think I'll be taking it very steady

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

TJ63

Strangely, Clay Cross is forecast to be dry at 4pm, but Sutton isn't. You'll have to do a few laps of Clay Cross to scrub the tyres in before you go home!

Alternatively, ask them to stick it on the van and deliver it.

badger27

I kid you not the sun came out at 3.30 and was fine all the way home

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Kaff

Just called my dealer to ask if there's any updates on delivery dates here in Finland but no luck.. All the info they had was a guesstimate that the delivery will take place somewhere between late may till early june. I'm going to Shanghai for two weeks in the first of June so I might start my season as late as mid June.

Millsie

I hope not Wolfshade666 as i ordered an ABS version to beat the queue to get it 15th May instead of early July!. I didn't really want ABS but took it so as not to miss out lovely English summer!!

Will145

I ordered on 3rd March, Matt grey non abs. Phoned dealer earlier and he said it was being delivered today and they would call me as soon as it lands.... No call yet and they close at 6.... Been watching my phone all day.

Rouqui

wolfshade666 - I got my abs last week here in France. I think Yamaha have been overwhelmed with demand for this bike, the reviews in the press and online have been so positive.

wolfshade666

wolfshade666 - I got my abs last week here in France. I think Yamaha have been overwhelmed with demand for this bike, the reviews in the press and online have been so positive.
Well... Here in portugal there are no abs models for delivery... Maybe in late july or august... So i'm still waiting for mine...

Enviado do meu GT-I9000 através de Tapatalk

xt660isgood2

Just been to dealership today. And no bikes left in the showroom. Just the demo on site. Glad I got mine in March.
They said estimated arrival date if you order now is August (can't remember if he said non/or abs version)

JudgeDredd

Ordered a red one on 25th March and told the end of April to early May; within a week this changed to 30th June

Steve

Ordered a red one on 25th March and told the end of April to early May; within a week this changed to 30th June
Jesus don't say that!!!

If they do that to me I'll just cancel my order and for me that would mean delivery in sep / oct when I normally put it away for winter.

I'll order next year in Feb and push for a better deal.

Ok now I'm over my panic i guess I'll wait as long as I have to lol

badger27

i ordered racing blue but the dealer got a deep amour in 3 weeks early so i took that 1 .... keep pestering them they will find you one if they think you might go else where .... dont forget the new honda 650 is out soon you could always threaten them with that if they dont deliver
Jesus don't say that!!!

If they do that to me I'll just cancel my order and for me that would mean delivery in sep / oct when I normally put it away for winter.

I'll order next year in Feb and push for a better deal.

Ok now I'm over my panic i guess I'll wait as long as I have to lol

Mushymi5

I went to Yamaha Wigan and they were very Woolley on delivery dates, so went to Millennium in St. Helens and they showed me a list of all the mt-07's coming to them, colours, abs, non abs and I picked the abs blue, it came in two days early. Non abs are next month, so couldn't wait, two odd months was enough!