delivery dates

Steve

i ordered racing blue but the dealer got a deep amour in 3 weeks early so i took that 1 .... keep pestering them they will find you one if they think you might go else where .... dont forget the new honda 650 is out soon you could always threaten them with that if they dont deliver
With less power and less torque than my old hornet I think I'll pass and just wait :(

Will145

Popped into my dealer today while out riding and they said ordering now will get a delivery date in late august/early September

Scoobie

Got the call from my dealer this afternoon to say mine is due in on the 6th June, but due do it being part of a batch they want me to come in a week later - 16th June. Exactly 4 weeks from now. I've waited this long, so not too bad really. I've taken the following week off work to go riding, depending on weather I quite fancy Isle of Lewis. :)

Kaff

My dealer here in Finland just delivered first three bikes, but couldn't say when my bike will arrive. He was still optimistic, that it'll be here in early june. I'm going for a holiday to Shanghai first of june, so hopefully I'll have a pleasant surprise waiting when I get back!

Scoobie

I'll just keep waiting Will ;)

Scoobie sounds like you will have a fun time mate!!
Hope so, I'm planning an overnight stay at Stornaway - hope the weather will be alright by then. Actually I got my date wrong, I'm picking it up on Sat 14th. Can't come quick enough now that I've got a date for it.

bones

My advice is ring around
I wanted a red non abs
Cmc had one so I bagged it and got the train up
Week later had first service local in Weston and they had a red one appear there out of the blue !!!!
Don't miss the weather there are a few about !!!

Will145

My advice is ring around
I wanted a red non abs
Cmc had one so I bagged it and got the train up
Week later had first service local in Weston and they had a red one appear there out of the blue !!!!
Don't miss the weather there are a few about !!!
Lol literally only a few! I love that I'm the only MT at every popular bike meeting place I've been to since having it. Draws a nice crowd!!

akyros

im getting a lot of bs about the delivery date,they take me from monday to monday,week after week.
is the bs talk about the arrival common in the EU or is it just my dealer the bs talker ? :)

Ralph

My local dealer had 2 about 2 weeks back and as 2 more coming in June
but as far as I know they are ordered so nothing for stock, seems to be
plenty 09's about but I suspect the 07 as pinched a good few sales from them.

btpw92

Hello there folks, first post here. How are all your 07's? So I've just passed my A2 licence and have ordered (last weekend in April) a Matt Grey MT07. My dealer first told me to expect shipment in June/July, then he told me July and today he's told me August/September. I cant wait to get her, any must have extras?

Will145

Hello there folks, first post here. How are all your 07's? So I've just passed my A2 licence and have ordered (last weekend in April) a Matt Grey MT07. My dealer first told me to expect shipment in June/July, then he told me July and today he's told me August/September. I cant wait to get her, any must have extras?
Welcome! Congrats on choosing such a great bike.... And in the best colour ;) the general consensus from every owner here is that he bike is brilliant. Very few issues so to speak of. A lot of us are still in our running in phase so haven't explored the full power just yet but there are some who have had their first services and have commented on how much of a difference it made. I'm on 450 miles and I'm loving it. When I rode to my dealers the other day, they said it was a late august, early September time for delivery. As for extras - tail tidy, a radiator guard and many people are considering a replacement can as the standard one is a bit under whelming.

Last edited:

xt660isgood2

Must have extras? Rad grill deffo and either the fly screen or sports screen. But don't hold your breath because both ordered and payed for a month ago. No sign of them yet

Will145

Must have extras? Rad grill deffo and either the fly screen or sports screen. But don't hold your breath because both ordered and payed for a month ago. No sign of them yet
Ah yes definitely the screen - I'm waiting for yamaha to start releasing these so I can get one on order