delivery dates

btpw92

Thanks for the welcome and the advice. Will145, it certainly is the best colour. :D The infinity rad cover looks good, and it seems they have fixed the issue with the rubbing so I'll probs go for that.

Will145

Yeah if they've fixed the issues then go for it - it looks the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedOne

Zero vested interest.
The Yamaha dealer I use in Faversham Kent is advertising an unregistered grey abs MT07 in stock. Not too sure about posting this on a forum.

geffd

I ordered mine from Millennium ST Helens a few weeks ago and was told July 1st. Was told less of a wait for ABS but as I have abs on ny cbf and never had it cut in I decided to give it a miss. Did go to local dealers first but Mariots in Birkenhead had sold their demo and Bill Smith s in chester told me a girl took it out on a test ride and come off it so it was awaiting some parts.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

LC mick

Hi there. Just been on the phone to my dealer in Kent and he's talking about 20/24 June . Been on order since April .

Ralph

Saw a list the other day that said 244 MT-07's had been sold in the UK
but don't know how accurate that is.

Kipawa

So checked with my dealer yesterday in the way home and still no firm word on dates here. Still late June and into July. Anyone in Canada heard anything more concrete?

cal66

ordered mine in end of march and was told 5th june but now been put back 2wks gutted was an understatement but just have to wait fingers crossed it could still come :D

L

Lonerider

So checked with my dealer yesterday in the way home and still no firm word on dates here. Still late June and into July. Anyone in Canada heard anything more concrete?
I'm planning to go to my dealer in mid-june. I saw an ad from another dealer that show delivery date for july. But no definite date.

xt660isgood2

I'm planning to go to my dealer in mid-june. I saw an ad from another dealer that show delivery date for july. But no definite date.
Was in dealer yesterday and they said if you order now, September if you lucky and abs version for uk not expected till next year. even the extras seem in short supply.
screens and rad covers etc. He said its not that they haven't ordered enough bikes it's the demand which is off the scale. Sounds like it's a bit better over there?

pjcoopjazz

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and the dealer doesn't really have any idea when it might turn up! I made it easy by saying I don't care what colour it is as long as it has ABS. Just have to wait it out - although if it gets to September/October the 'season' is more-or-less over so might as well wait till next year!!

Ralph

Walked into the local dealer today and they had a white one sat there
just delivered battery not yet connected, is that looking for a home says
I, not sure it seems it was ordered as a abs bike and turned up without,
the org buyer is making is mind up over the week end and if he is not
having it it's mine, otherwise it's September/October, more on Monday.

Last edited:

Ralph

The org orderer called in over the week end and after seeing it decided to go for it
so no bike for me this week, looking likely to be September unless they find another
one going spare.

Nuggets

I ordered my red ABS mid April and paid cash (duh!) hoping dealer would shift me up the list a bit, was quoted anywhere from June to September. Now estimated 30 July to dealer, hopefully the PDI is done quickly and right and I pick it up shortly after.

I've been through every thought from cancelling and getting a Triple to buying a £800 bandit to tide me over, dealer rings me when someone cancels their order and they have the bike in the showroom (1 call so far) but it was non-ABS. At 13 weeks the wait is unbearable, at 7 it doesnt feel so bad! :)

Kaff

Just called my dealer to ask if there's any updates on delivery dates here in Finland but no luck.. All the info they had was a guesstimate that the delivery will take place somewhere between late may till early june. I'm going to Shanghai for two weeks in the first of June so I might start my season as late as mid June.
Well.. sh*t. I just received an e-mail from the dealer who confirmed that the next batch of MT-07's will arrive to Finland before the end of JULY. That means I have at least another 1,5 months to wait for my bike.

Pablo_uk

I ordered a Matt grey non abs on 13th May and was told delivery sometime in Sept. Called today and at last check in may it has moved forward to Aug 28. Going to get an update on Tuesday so fingers crossed it may be a bit sooner.

Last edited:

Nuggets

Phone call from dealership for update on bike, still due 31st July (red abs) but it will then sit for a week until they PDI it as they are busy! To say I was annoyed at this revelation was an understatement! They told me two months ago it would be delivered end of July but didn't book a workshop slot for it! At least I made sure they will have the datatag and akropovic in stock and ready for delivery, I wonder if it's too late to consider that street triple-r !