The MT-07 Picture Game

cosmikdebriis

Oh... So that sort of "stuffed" animal?

And just as I was about to go down the farmyard and find Betty the sheep. I'll take my wellies off then.

Phew... That was close.

Hmmm... On second thoughts... Might just go pay her a visit anyway.

afwestpunk

Oh... So that sort of "stuffed" animal?

And just as I was about to go down the farmyard and find Betty the sheep. I'll take my wellies off then.

Phew... That was close.

Hmmm... On second thoughts... Might just go pay her a visit anyway.
The sort that you you give a child that is not pervy

Kanonnier

Next: 07 in grass with a open carton of eggs on the tank and stuffed animal on the seat
This request seems dead! I would do it if it wasn't raining all the time (and if i had a stuffed animal).
We have winter now, so my bike is dirty 90% of the time. (wet roads + naked bike = a lot of time cleaning)

AFWESTPUNK, it looks like you'll have to get this one!

xt660isgood2

AFWESTPUNK, it looks like you'll have to get this one!

Yeah same here. Plenty of eggs but a lack of a stuffed animal. How did it go cosmic? Did betty look surprised!

xt660isgood2

The rules are the rules, and if you don't have rules, where would you be.... "France!" obviously not my quote. Anyway.....get on with it!

Kanonnier

I'll try and get this one tonight.
I hope there's still some eggs left at home. (I'm sure i'll find a stuffed animal in the dogs toy basket.)

Kanonnier

I hope you guys will accept this picture. It has everything that was requested, but the positions are slightly wrong.

If Accepted the next challenge is:

YOU, YOUR MT WITH A LARGE BODY OF WATER. (preferably a selfie style photo)

Rouqui

nice one Kanonnier, like the standard bike, I'll have a go at the water.

btw, i was on the island of Carriacou near Grenada; a policeman was wearing an Arsenal shirt. I said "oh, you're a gooner", he replied "oh yes I'm a gooner" - so many fans all over the world

Last edited:

Kanonnier

nice one Kanonnier, like the standard bike, I'll have a go at the water.

btw, i was on the island of Carriacou near Grenada; a policeman was wearing an Arsenal shirt. I said "oh, you're a gooner", he replied "oh yes I'm a gooner" - so many fans all over the world
My name is Legion, for we are many!!

I like keeping my bikes standard! Although, i've ordered the yamaha chain guard & side tank pads!

hahapik

Bump!
Bump!
There you go:

IMAG0088.jpg

So, this was not so easy, considering the selfie style, as the helmet takes almost all the frame.

But I think it meets all the criteria. It was taken in Gdańsk, at the entrance of the harbour, with the Baltic sea behind me.

Next challenge will be: YOUR MT IN FRONT OF A WAR MONUMENT/MEMORIAL.

Last edited:

Sivvo73

Twice I've geared up ready for this next challenge and both times the rain has ended my efforts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sivvo73

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408813396.340870.jpg.

War memorial in the background, couldn't get any closer [emoji20]

Next challenge : A "where's wally" style large car park with the MT07 hidden but visible [emoji106]

Sivvo73

Lol, didn't notice at the time but was only there for minutes. Maybe she gave birth , when I cranked up the akra lol